Our rescued shelter cats and kittens stay with us until they get adopted, barring major medical problems. They have a few requests to make sure they stay healthy and happy while they’re here!
It’s Kitten Season! We have dozens of momcats and kittens in foster care. You can help us raise these babies into healthy, confident Happy Cats by giving to our ongoing Kitten Shower!
- Kitten Milk Replacer formula
- All meat baby food (Beechnut preferred)
- Nutro Kitten Dry Food
- Nulo canned food
- Snuggle Safe Heating Disc to keep orphan babies warm
- Miracle Nipples & syringes 10-pack for bottle babies
- Small scratching post to train them to scratch properly
- Kitten playpens
Any donation, large or small, will be used directly for the cats (and please remember we’re happy to have gently used items too!). Please feel free to purchase locally and drop off during open hours.
Things we need in shelter:
- Any cash donation buys us everyday supplies like printer ink, paper, paper towels, microchips, Ziploc bags etc.
- Cash cards, like Costco, Office Depot, Staples or grocery stores, also support our everyday needs for food, office, kitchen and laundry supplie
- $5 buys a large bag Greenies treats for training
- $7 buys a wide cardboard scratcher/bed
- $6 buys a large jug of unscented bleach
- $12 buys a 10-pack of Beech-Nut Turkey Baby Food for sick cats & kittens
- $12 buys unscented laundry detergent for 50 loads
- $15 buys a case of unscented dish soap
- $16 buys a case of recycled content paper towels
- $21 buys a 2-pack of unscented dishwasher detergent
- $25 buys a large bag of dry cat food for our community cats
- $29 buys a 25 pound bag of Swheat Scoop unscented natural litter
- $33 buys unscented hand soap for our volunteers & staff
- $40 buys a large bag of whole chicken Kirkland Maintenance Cat Food at Costco
- $42 buys a case of Nulo canned food for all kittens & cats
- $50 buys 2 large bags of dry cat food for our community cats, free shipping
- $75 (on average) pays for a spay or neuter for each cat or kitten
- $294 buys a 6-level Feline Snoozer Climber Tower for nesting and climbing
We are a 501(c)3 organization, so your donation is fully tax-deductible. The volunteers and cats thank you!