Our cats and kittens stay with us until they get adopted, barring major medical problems. They have a few requests to make sure they stay healthy and happy while they’re here!
Any donation, large or small, will be used directly for the cats (and please remember we’re happy to have gently used items too!). Please feel free to purchase locally and drop off during open hours.
Things we need:
- Any cash donation buys us everyday supplies like printer ink, paper, paper towels, microchips, Ziploc bags etc.
- Cash cards, like Costco, Office Depot, Staples or grocery stores, also support our everyday needs for food, office, kitchen and laundry supplie
- $5 buys a large bag Greenies treats for training
- $5 buys a wide cardboard scratcher
- $6 buys a large jug of unscented bleach
- $12 buys a 10-pack of Beech-Nut Turkey Baby Food for sick cats & kittens
- $12 buys unscented laundry detergent for 50 loads
- $15 buys a case of unscented dish soap
- $16 buys a case of recycled content paper towels
- $20 buys a 5-lb bag of Nutro Dry Kitten food for our foster babies
- $21 buys a 2-pack of unscented dishwasher detergent
- $29 buys a 25 pound bag of Swheat Scoop unscented natural litter
- $34 buys a gallon of unscented hand soap for our volunteers & staff
- $40 buys a large bag of whole chicken Kirkland Maintenance Cat Food at Costco
- $42 buys a case of Nulo canned food for all kittens & cats
- $75 (on average) pays for a spay or neuter for each cat or kitten
- $294 buys a 6-level Feline Snoozer Climber Tower for nesting and climbing
We are a 501(c)3 organization, so your donation is fully tax-deductible. The volunteers and cats thank you!