If you’re one of our wonderful cat-loving volunteers (or thinking about becoming one!) and have thought about working for Happy Cats Haven, you’re in luck! We have a paid position available immediately.
Are you a cat lover who also loves connecting deeply with like-minded people? Do you enjoy researching, writing and organizing, especially to further good causes?
Happy Cats Haven is a dynamic team of passionate staff and volunteers who make life better for the cats in our care…and the people who love them. We’re looking for an experienced grant writer and donor manager to lead our development team.
Job description summary: The Development Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of soliciting grants and funding for Happy Cats Haven, including managing our donors, their database and other giving programs
Employment schedule: 15 flexible hours per week that adjust according to need and grant deadlines
Preferred education/training: Excellent communication & writing skills. Commitment to Happy Cats Haven’s mission & cat welfare. Experience with grant writing, researching and donor management preferred. College or equivalent experience preferred.
The Development Coordinator will be responsible for the following, among other duties:
- Research and write grants and other funding proposals, maintaining grants data records
- Maintain and expand donor data by managing donor database
- Develop and nurture donor relations & programs
- Manage other development programs like Guardian Angel and Heritage
- Manage volunteers needed to maintain donor connections with thank yous and follow ups
- Positively represent and promote Happy Cats Haven to the public
- Submit reports on activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: This position starts at $15.00/hour.
Contact: Please email your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com