If a puppy can go to KINDERGARTEN, why can’t I?
How would you like the kitten you just adopted to grow up to be a happy, adaptable, outgoing cat?
Just like puppies, kittens do their best with socializing and training. Their first few months of life are extremely important to helping you raise a well-adjusted, confident and affectionate cat who will be your Best Feline Friend ever!
Kitty Kindergarten saves lives!
The 4 most common reasons a cat is abandoned are litter box issues, not getting along with other pets, scratching where you don’t want and grooming problems.
Kittens 4 months and under are the most open to learning. In one fun session, we can teach you, your family and your kitten the skills you need to avoid problems later.
Your kitten will learn:
- How to be a social butterfly instead of a scaredy cat
- How to enjoy petting & handling for trim nails & beautiful fur
- How to enjoy a lifetime of play so you don’t have a bored, fat cat
- How to always go inside the box
- How to scratch where you want to keep you & your furniture happy
You & your family will learn:
- What your kitten is trying to tell you
- How to make visits to the vet fun instead of fearful
- How to have a more lovable cat with play, training & tricks
- How to help your kitten stay healthy & happy its whole life
We will have kittens available to train. If you have kittens who are current on vaccinations and under 4 months old, you are welcome to bring them to the class so they can work on their skills around other kittens. Please let us know who you’re bringing when you sign up.
The class is free for Happy Cats adopters! For other kitten adopters, your $10 donation covers class attendance and goes towards supporting our cats & kittens.
WHEN: August 18th at 1 pm
WHERE: Happy Cats Haven, 327 Manitou Avenue in Manitou Springs. There is plenty of free parking in the lot and on the street!
HOW: Call us to sign up at 719-362-4600 or for more information.