Happy Cats Haven is a Critical Service in Colorado. This means we are staying open with minimal staffing during the Coronavirus pandemic…
But we need your help to do so!
- BUY GROCERIES: Register your King Sooper loyalty card and link it to Happy Cats to easily donate a portion of your purchases.
- ORDER SUPPLIES: Buy your supplies from Amazon through the Amazon Smile portal and link it to Happy Cats to donate a portion of those purchases too.
- BECOME A GUARDIAN ANGEL: December 8th is Colorado Gives Day, the best day to sign up to help the kitties year-round. For the price of a monthly latte, you can set it & forget it, while knowing your membership ensures food in their bowls and love in their hearts!
- TAKE A HIKE: Download ResqWalk and link your account to Happy Cats Haven to donate to the kitties while staying healthy and practicing social distancing! Apple Store Link and Google Play Link
- ONLINE SHOPPING: Make your purchases online thru the iGive portal linked to Happy Cats Haven and they will donate a portion of your purchase to us.
- CRAFT FOR US: Use these indoors idle times to craft toys and small crocheted or knitted items that we can use for the kitties or accept donations for during our future events. Everyone LOVES handcrafted items and all the donations we collect from them go to the care of our kitties.
- DONATE OR SEW MASKS FOR US: With the recent spike in infections, we are more determined to keep both our Staff and visitors protected during the adoption process. Our mask-makers have helped us all year to do that and we appreciate you so much! Here is a tutorial for those with sewing skills.
- PAY YOUR TAXES: Use Registration # 20143029149 and choose Happy Cats when filing with the State of Colorado
With our hardship surrenders up over 150%, if you’ve ever considered fostering, now’s the time to start.
Please tap here for our Foster Application to become a foster family or call us at 719-362-4600 to talk to Katherine, our Foster Manager, if you have any questions. You can also find out more about our Foster Program here.
We appreciate all your support while we help keep everyone safe from the Coronavirus pandemic…humans and kitties alike. If you can spare a donation, please consider leaving bleach or paper towels at our door, or tapping below to donate. Thank you Happy Cats Family & Friends!