- This event has passed.
Vegan Cooking Lesson – Aug 21 (virtual event)
August 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$10
Join us live for a virtual, and interactive, cooking lesson where our staff member, Ben, teaches you to make one of his favorite recipes – Vegan, or Vegetarian, Quinoa Tacos with avocado salads, pico de gallo, and fajita-style vegetables! A purrfect recipe addition to your next Taco Tuesday or Meatless Monday! Doesn’t that just make your mouth water reading it?!?
Join our culinary cat folks for this memorable virtual cooking lesson while also supporting the daily work of our feline-friendly animal shelter.
Here’s how it works:
*Class fee covers one household; you can have as many cooks in your kitchen as you like!
* Menu, ingredient list, and prep instructions for each session are emailed one week ahead of session, allowing participants time to shop for the ingredients. If you don’t have time to shop, feel free to watch & take notes
* Each class is a password-protected Zoom session. You’ll receive an email with Zoom info 24 hours prior to your class along with your menu/ingredients/gadgets reminder.
* Log in to Zoom 5 minutes prior to the start of the session so we can insure everyone starts at the same time.
* Cook along with our culinary cat peeps, Ben & Shannon, as they guide you step-by-step through the whole process, no previous cooking skills needed!
* Class is 1 hour long. You will receive a recipe card from the class after each session so you can remake these amazing meals any time you want!