- This event has passed.
Live Baking Class – Valentine’s Treats
February 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$10
Learn to make delicious Valentine’s Day treats in this interactive virtual cooking lesson with Happy Cats Volunteer, Kara!
Join us live for a virtual, and interactive, Valentine’s treat baking lesson where you will learn to make:
1. Fabulous white chocolate raspberry cheesecake bites
2. Yummy Caprese skewers – great all year round
3. Delicious salty/sweet chocolate pretzel hearts
Happy Cats’ volunteer Kara is going to lead you through the entire process and you will end the lesson with 3 wonderful treats you can recreate for that special Valentine in your life!!!
This is a family friendly event and the kiddos are going to love making something special for mom and dad this St. Valentine’s day 😀
Join our culinary cat folks for this memorable virtual cooking lesson while also supporting the daily work of our feline-friendly animal shelter.
Here’s how it works:
*Class fee covers one household; you can have as many bakers in your kitchen as you like but please try to practice safe COVID-19 practices if you are not all from the same household – we care about your safety!
* Menu, ingredient list, and prep instructions for each session are emailed 2 days ahead of time, allowing participants time to shop for the ingredients. If you don’t have time to shop for the ingredients, feel free to watch & take notes
* Each class is a password-protected Zoom session. You’ll receive an email with Zoom info 24 hours prior to your class along with your menu/ingredients/gadgets reminder.
* Log in to Zoom 5 minutes prior to the start of the session so we can insure everyone starts at the same time.
* Class is 1.5 hours long and you will end with some amazing treats!
*You will receive the recipes from the class after each session so you can remake these amazing meals any time you want!