- This event has passed.
Live Vegetarian Cooking Lessons – 4/24/2021 (virtual event)
April 24, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$10
Learn to cook scratch made dishes for you and yours in this interactive virtual cooking class!
Join us live for a virtual, and interactive, cooking lesson where our guest chef, and long-time vegetarian, Alicia, teaches you to make one of her favorite recipes – Vegetarian Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchilada Bake and No Bake Yogurt Pie! Doesn’t that just make your mouth water reading it?!?
Join our culinary cat folks for this memorable virtual cooking lesson while also supporting the daily work of our feline-friendly animal shelter.
Here’s how it works:
*Class fee of $10 covers one household; you can have as many cooks in your kitchen as you like but please try to practice safe COVID-19 practices if you are not all from the same household – we care about your safety!
* Menu, ingredient list, and prep instructions for each session are emailed 2 days ahead of time, allowing participants time to shop for the ingredients. If you don’t have time to shop for the ingredients, feel free to watch & take notes
* Each class is a password-protected Zoom session. You’ll receive an email with Zoom info 24 hours prior to your class along with your menu/ingredients/gadgets reminder.
* Log in to Zoom 5 minutes prior to the start of the session so we can insure everyone starts at the same time.
* Cook along with our culinary cat peeps, Ben & Maria, as we all create a tasty meal for you and treats for your furry ones (if you don’t have furry ones, you can still learn or make for your local shelter)
* Classes are 1 hour long. You will receive the recipes from the class after each session so you can remake these amazing meals any time you want!