- This event has passed.
Kitten Kindergarten – Do’s & Dont’s
March 13, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Kittens are lovable, fun and easy to care for, right?
You can accidentally turn your sweet, purring baby into a frightened scaredy-cat with just a few wrong moves in a matter of weeks. The clock is ticking because kittens 5 months and under are the most open to learning.
In one fun session, we can teach you and your family the skills you need to avoid problems and help you raise a confident, happy lifelong companion.
You will learn:
- What your kitten is trying to tell you
- How to have a more loveable cat through play, training, and tricks
- How to help your kitten stay healthy and happy its whole life
- How to make visits to the vet fun instead of fearful
You’ll report home and teach your kitten:
- How to be a social butterfly instead of a scaredy-cat
- How to enjoy petting and handling for nail trims and beautiful fur
- How to enjoy a lifetime of play to avoid becoming a bored, fat cat
- How to always go inside the box
- How to scratch on cat posts and leave the furniture alone
Your $10 donation covers class attendance and goes towards helping with costs of care for the cats & kittens of Happy Cats Haven.
Pet guardians are encouraged to attend this class and learn skills to take home to their kittens.
Call Catagonia Cat Hotel at 719-602-6081 to reserve your seat.